The International School of Medicine serves the needs of local and global community by educating students to become clinicians who demonstrate professionalism, practice evidence-based medicine, advocate for patients, and share highest moral and ethical standards of health care.VISION
The International School of Medicine will be a foremost leader in medical education in Asia. Our students, faculty, and alumni will emerge as leaders bound to health equity and quality care for all through innovative experiences and research.GOALS
- Prepare students to function as professionals in all areas of clinical interest;
- Strengthen awareness of and responsiveness to the needs of local and global communities;
- Advocate for patients rights and health equity;
- Encourage professional involvement and leadership;
- Inspire commitment to continuous personal and professional development through innovative research.